Gas Chemical Details
Carbon Monoxide is a colourless, odourless gas, to the human senses it is completely invisible. Carbon Monoxide is a highly toxic gas. It is termed a toxic (blood) asphyxiant, meaning it reduces the oxygen transport properties of the blood. Low ppm doses of Carbon Monoxide can cause headaches and dizziness, if the victim is removed to fresh air no permanent damage will result. High concentrations however, can saturate a person's blood in a matter of minutes and quickly lead to respiratory arrest or death.